Wednesday, December 6, 2017

The Trials of Blogging

I keep going in spurts, but I've realized this idea is based on sharing what I've learned about God and I want to write things inspired by God. I also know my writing time flows into several projects. This combination of wanting to do right by God, but having multiple writing projects besides this blog proves I'm not able to keep everything going at times.

I could use the excuse that it doesn't matter due to so many other websites and resources out there to learn about God. However, I know God gave me my own voice and experiences to be shared as a testimony about him. He gave me the desire to write. He gave me the desire to share the wonders and blessings He wants to shower on us if we follow Him. Ever since I connected with Him, I've wanted to share Him with others, so they can acquire what only He can provide.

I apologize for being so haphazard here because a non-steady blog is not a good thing for any topic and definitely not a good impression of how much I truly want to inspire you to know God through what I have learned and what I have experienced.

With that said, I received a great inspiration from God that will span at least 32 posts and I'm hoping it goes beyond. Pray that I stay true to what He wants me to learn from this endeavor and that it will help and bless everyone that comes here to read my blog.

I invite you to come knocking if I slip up on keeping this blog going as God wishes. Accountability is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment