Saturday, November 17, 2012

Some Time with God

I know it has been several months since the last post I did.  It turns out that most everything I tried writing in this time was something God wanted me to learn first.  He also wanted me to learn to be even closer to Him.  If I'm not walking the way He wants me to, there is no way I can share things here that will actually help you get to know Him, as well.

One of the things I am doing now is reviewing the copious amount of journal notes I have taken over the years from sermons, conferences, and various studies.  This is helping me a lot.  It is a very long process because I do this I am also adding all the handwritten notes into a Bible program that allows addition of notes.  I know it is already sparking some ideas that can be shared here.

Be assured that more things will appear here as God leads me on.

No comments:

Post a Comment