Friday, December 30, 2016

Life is a Glorious Trial

It's been a few months since I posted. I've had too many ideas sometimes and other times none at all. I finished a huge overhaul edit on a novel in time to deal with some other changes in life.

The awesome thing with life is that I see trials as opportunities now. I see them as God's work. Changing doctors let them find something my husband needed fixed by surgery before things went bad. Trying to find the right way to publish my completed novel has made me really think about it and why God would want me to publish it. I definitely am not motivated in what I do for money or fame. That would take the fun out of it. And without these trials that make us have to pause or even take a detour, what would I learn to add to my writing and understanding of life? What would I learn about God if not for the bumps in the road?

It's my wish that, even if I'm not regular, that everything I have written here and what comes in the future will inspire you to think about life and how God is so involved with it. May your Christmas have been bright and cheery and may your New Year shine with refreshed hope and anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment